"A Hybrid that turns with force"

"A Hybrid that turns with force"

ulSC3a 0 2 10.25 17:29
I've been making time to run the Hybrid Zero recently.

It was a pleasant ride even with the knuckles, but it's still fun at home.

I was actually planning to change the springs for the first time in a while, but I forgot them at home and couldn't do anything (lol)

I'm hooked on the settings that lower the roll center and specialize in the P-tile ????

I'm addicted to the feeling of slowly loading the rear while turning and releasing the accumulated load when I swing it and change direction ♪

Recently, I've been able to drive my own way even in chasing, so I feel like I've grown to be able to drive without feeling uncomfortable with other cars, but the lateral grip is high and the turning speed is fast.

The vertical is still tough in some parts, but it's a good ride when turning ????

It's moving forward and It does occasionally stutter though (lol)

It doesn't feel the handicap of a narrow body

The fun of operating it is not found in the YD-2 or GRK5

A one-of-a-kind machine

And this time I once again felt the breathless symptom

The throttle response got worse halfway through and it felt like it was running out of gas ????

The moment after I turned it at high speed continuously, the power disappeared for a moment, then came back after a while and disappeared again again

The need to replace the capacitor appeared ????

↑Is this right⁉️

Actually, I'm steadily planning to change the specifications in the summer, but I need to improve this symptom first...

I think I'll do a full maintenance soon in preparation for the capacitor replacement and specification change ????

I don't have time though ????

Comments