Aveda Head Spa at Ausdruck: Aoyama - Chitofuna Paseri Diary

Aveda Head Spa at Ausdruck: Aoyama - Chitofuna Paseri Diary

ulAppz 0 2 10.23 19:38
Another orange winning ball from the Ao Building lottery.

Head spa and blow dry at Ausdruck on the 2nd floor of the building.

10,000 yen coupon valid until the end of May.

I couldn't use it last year, so I gave it to someone, but that person didn't say anything, so I'm sure it's unused. Shopping or meal coupons would be better...

The Baccarat chandelier and interior are Cassina.

A tall, supple man in his 30s was treated.

At first I was thinking of going for course A, but after hearing the explanation,

I went for course B, a relaxation spa using lavender oil.

Relaxed and enveloped in the scent (the smell is masked...????)

A very slow head massage in bliss.

It feels like you're dozing off, like when you get extensions.

I don't know what it is, it feels like a hair set? But...

I've never done inward curls, so I imagined I'd end up looking like an old-fashioned, dignified little mom...

I explained that I wanted a natural (casual) shag look, and it ended up looking like I'd naturally dried.

The head spa and blow dry cost 12,100 yen, so when I tried to pay the difference, they said it was okay.

Natural is not blow dry or set? Free?

I feel like I've had this feeling for a long time.

When I was young, I had my makeup done by the leading makeup artist, Hiroyuki Otaka, in a makeup article in a women's magazine, and he said, "Your own makeup looks best on you."

(I think that's probably true even when I look at the article now, lol)

These days, I put a little dark eyeshadow on my eyelids and eyebrows, a light color on my eyelids, and usually finish with a colored lip, and my makeup is done in no time.

I put on mascara and eyeliner when I go out, but...

Now that I think about it, when I asked my hairstylist for advice on makeup, she immediately replied, "I guess it's fine."

I have no choice but to go my own way.

Maybe there's no other way...

Do I have to fix it from the beginning? ?

I don't really understand the organic AVEDA items in the elevator hall, but I'd be interested if they explained which ones they used and how...

I'm interested.

As you get older, the gaps in your skull get bigger, so your face gets bigger.

But it seems that small face bone correction is quite painful and dangerous.

I went to the salon in February, and the perm hasn't come out yet, but I have to make an appointment soon.

The hairstylist has been very popular lately, and I have to wait two weeks because I have to do photo shoots.

I have to get it done a little sooner...

Who is this person?

A 62-year-old singer born in Otobetsu-cho, Shiranuka-gun, Hokkaido (now Kushiro City) in 1960.

It's been 40 years since her debut in 1981.

She's famous as the third vocalist of Pizzicato Five.

"Tokyo at 7 o'clock at night" is always going round and round in my head.

She's known as the queen of fashionable Shibuya-kei, and she's proud to have continued to be a new wave or alternative.

She says that the appeal of new wave is not in the technique of playing or the singing ability, but in the sense and ideas.

How to do something different from others. Pursue the fun you find. I like that new wave way of being,

and I completely agree.

Comments